Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Medical Billing Blog - 1st Posting !

I am so excited! I have been talking about doing a Blog for over a year and I've finally taken the time! The field of Medical Billing is very high-paced and is always changing. I love to share information and help others whenever possible. This blog will allow me to help others, but also allow you to help others too! Look here for future changes in the medical billing field, problems that other medical service providers are facing, and all kinds of valuable information that could prove very useful to you. I would also like to let people know that we have an Ask The Biller service where you can ask us specific questions regarding billing, or other issues you may be having. Visit our Ask The Biller page to view other peoples questions and/or problems.

No comments: